|Born 1970 in Vienna.
Attorney at law, admitted to the Vienna Bar 2001.
Certified business mediator, registered at the Austrian Ministry of Justice since 2004.
Selected Practice Areas
Mergers & Acquisitions, Business Law, Corporate Law, Arbitration, Mediation
German, Italian, English
Education and Professional Experience
University of Vienna (Mag. iur., 1994; Dr. iur., 1996).
2001/2002 Business mediator with the Attorneys' Association for Mediation and Cooperative Negotiation ("Anwaltliche Vereinigung für Mediation und kooperatives Verhandeln");
1995-1997 University assistant with Univ.- Prof. Dr. Peter Doralt at the Institute for Civil Law, Trade and Securities Law, Department for Business Law at the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration;
1997 "Orientation in USA-Law", University of California (Berkeley School of Law and Davis School of Law);
1998 Internship with Prof. Avv. Alessandro Borgioli, Florence, Italy;
1998-2004 Formation and attorney-at-law at Petsch Frosch & Klein Rechtsanwälte Vienna - Milan;
2004-2007 Independent attorney-at-law in Vienna;
since 2007 Partner at Petsch Frosch Klein Arturo Rechtsanwälte.
1995-1997 Lectures in Civil Law, Trade and Securities Law at the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration.
Author of several publications in the area of Business Law.
Memberships and Functions
- AIGLI (International Association of Italian Speaking Jurists, vice-president);
- ArbAut (Austrian Association for Arbitration);
- AVM (Attorneys` Association for Mediation and Cooperative Negotiation);
- DIS (German Institution for Arbitration);
- Vienna Bar Association;
- Member of the Austrian Advertising Standards Council ("Österreichischer Werberat");
- Member of ITC Pro-Bono Committee "Model Contracts for SMEs in Developing Countries";
- UIA (Union Internationale des Avocats, national representative Austria);
- UIA Contract Law Commission (board member);
- UIA Mediation Commission (former vice-president, member)
- UIA Arbitration Commission (member);
- UIA M & A Commission (member).