Mag. Silvia Koch
Silvia Koch is an associate at PFKA. She became a hands-on labor law expert early on by handling numerous inquiries. In addition, she has a broad range of competencies in commercial law with a focus on M&A and corporate and contract drafting. Silvia is not only active in an advisory capacity, but also competently represents our clients before all courts and authorities, bolstered by compelling reasoning and strategic skills.
Her commitment and reliability are appreciated by clients and colleagues alike. Silvia works closely with our clients to find the right solution even under great time pressure. Silvia’s coworkers at PFKA particularly admire her tireless willingness to help. A real team player!
Key data & areas of activity
Associate at Petsch Frosch Klein Arturo Rechtsanwälte.
Preferred areas of practice
German, Italian, English
Education and career
- Associate with Petsch Frosch Klein Arturo Rechtsanwälte since 2021
- Court internship at the Higher Regional Court of Vienna, 07/2020 – 01/2021
- Administrative internship at the Austrian Embassy in Rome, 02/2020 – 03/2020 and 02/2021 – 03/2021
- University of Vienna – Law School Mag. iur., 2019
- Università di Bologna – Erasmus studies, 02/2018 – 07/2018
- Internship at the Austrian Foreign Trade Center Warsaw, 05/2019 – 06/2019
- Student assistant for Prof. Nikolaus Benke, LL.M., 10/2015 – 01/2018
Silvia is a cheerful Carinthian. After work, she likes to do sports or meet up with friends for an aperitif. At the weekend you can often find her in the countryside, in and around Vienna, or in her native Carinthia. On a leisurely Sunday, Silvia enjoys watching a good movie or going out for brunch with friends.