Mag. Stephan Ulm
Stephan Ulm is an associate at PFKA with a solid foundation in commercial law and a focus on M&A, contract law, corporate law and data protection law. He also provides consulting services on inheritance law and succession matters. Stephan has already gained considerable experience in litigation and arbitration.
Stephan is valued by clients and colleagues alike for his profound legal expertise and reliability. He remains calm even under great pressure and always keeps an eye on the goal to be achieved for the client.
Key data & areas of practice
Associate at Petsch Frosch Klein Arturo Rechtsanwälte
Preferred areas of practice
German, English, Italian, Russian
Education and career
- Associate at Petsch Frosch Klein Arturo Rechtsanwälte in Vienna, since 2022
- University of Vienna – Law School Mag. iur., 2022
- Research associate at Petsch Frosch Klein Arturo Rechtsanwälte in Vienna, 2019 – 2022
- Participation in the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot, 2016 – 2017
- Erasmus studies, University of Nottingham, 2015 – 2016
Stephan prefers to spend his leisure time with his family, who often visit him for lunch at the office. He has found a recreational counterpoint to his professional obligations with Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for many years and occasionally takes part in tournaments. In quiet moments, Stephan likes to relax with a good book or take on strategic challenges with a few games of chess.